Are the most common error: blue screen, program does not open, weird letters
Most games are distributed only in Japan, Errors can occur due to the language encoding, so the location of windowns has to be changed to Japanese to solve these problems
There are two methods of solution that will be presented here: using the locale emulator program and changing the setting of Windowns (Some parts of windows will be in Japanese with this method)
Fix with Locale Emulator:
- >> Download the executable from Github or from MEGA<<
- Extract all files into a SAFE place in your disk, because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation.
LEInstaller.exe and choose one of:
- Install as current user: effect for current user only, does not require administrator privileges;
- Install for all users: the most reliable choice, require administrator privileges;
- Portable: necessary files have been extracted as
LEInstaller.exe starts. Simply close the window.
- Now you will see “Locale Emulator” menu in the context menu when right-clicking on file
Now right click on the game, choose locale emulator and run in japanese
Fix without program:
- Go to the Control Panel;
- Click on Clock, Language and Region;
- Click Change Location, then the Administrative tab, go to Change System Location and choose Japanese (Japan);
- Click on OK
- Restart the system.